We offer all types or phases of project documentation:
- records of the existing situation,
- Conceptual design for meeting project and other conditions (conceptual design),
- Project documentation for acquisition of opinions and building permit),
- Project documentation for construction (detailed design),
- Project documentation of implemented work (as-built design),
We also prepare all types of elaborates, studies, statements.
We are specialised in preparation of construction physics elaborates for efficient utilisation of energy in buildings, and elaborates for noise protection in buildings.
Our most frequent design projects include:
- High-rise buildings,
- Residential and business buildings (houses, commercial buildings, industrial halls etc.),
- Public facilities (schools, kindergartens, healthcare institutions, libraries, swimming pools, sports halls etc.),
- Infrastructure objects (roads, cycling paths, sewerage systems, boiler rooms etc.),
With our approach to project management, from concept to implementation, use of BIM is a logical consequence since the fundamental purpose of BIM is to improve efficiency of managing construction investment from
design, planning, inspections, tenders for selecting contractors, construction, supervision to handover of
the object for use, including object management and improvement of the quality of the final
object and processes.